How Can We Help You?
If all the documents are in order, within 24h. There will be two responses via email, YES loan has been approved, or NO, you have not been approved for a loan at this time. If we need more information we will be contacting you.
- If you are buying goods or services via one of our retailer partners in Gibraltar, go in store and see what items you wish to purchase then go onto our site and click on the APPLY button. The form is simple to complete.
- If you are applying for a Personal Loan you can go straight to the Apply Now .
- If you are applying for a Business Loan, please complete the initial request form on the Business Loan Page .
- Application: apply online.
- Processing: we will evaluate and get back to you.
- If approved, you will sign the contract and you can then go collect your purchase if purchasing via our partners or we’ll send you the money to your account if applying for a personal loan.
- Applications are free of charge.
- You will only start making repayments after the loan has been approved.
You are eligible if you meet all of the following criteria
- Employed in Gibraltar.
- Resident in Gibraltar.
- Bank account.
- Aged 18 years or over.
- Gibraltar ID Card.
- Utility bill less than 3 months old.
- Last 3 months payslips.
- Last 3 months bank statements.
- Work Contract.
- For Purchase loans via our partners we do not require a Guarantor.
- For Personal Loan we require a Guarantor.
- You can repay your balance early at any time in full or partially.
- You must give us a minimum of 14 calendar days written notice that you intend to make early repayment, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be entitled to a 50% reduction on the interest for the remaining duration of the credit.
To reduce late payment, payments are collected via Direct Debit. If you change bank accounts or know you will have insufficient funds let us know at least 7 days before the monthly Direct Debit otherwise if a failed Direct Debit occurs, there will be a £20 fee. If it goes past the due date there is a fee for each day that you are late, please refer to your contract for the late fee. If you are late, it is in your interest to pay as soon as possible to avoid further late fees.
If you have concerns regarding your payments, then please get in touch with our Customer Services department via email on email@example.com . Our specially trained Customer Service Representatives will advise you of a range of suitable forbearance options available and suitable to you considering your circumstances.
In the first instance please contact the retailer directly. We work with reputable retailers in Gibraltar and they will assist you with your goods. If you have an issue with the goods you have financed, your retailer is responsible not Horizon Finance Limited, and you are not entitled to stop payment to Horizon Finance Limited due to this issue.
We are aware of the importance of the data we collect from you and therefore we use advanced technology to protect your information. We take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
For example, we store data in encrypted form on computers and control access via secure web pages. We also employ other security technologies to protect ourselves from external attack. In addition, we train our employees in the proper handling of Personal Data and when we use other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of Personal Data they receive.